Thursday, October 23, 2008

Deer hunt



We went camping for deer hunt we spent 4 days out in the middle of no where for Mark to get a big Buck. Nothing. Well I guess it wasn't nothing just nothing impressive enough for Mark to shoot. So he decides to come back into town and hunt around his mom's place, which is about 15 minutes out of town, and he finds a big 4 point buck. His horns measure 26 inches. For those of you that are not hunters, like me, that is big I guess. :) So he brings it home and needs to hang it up somewhere until he can butcher it. So where does he hang it? Right in front of my garage. Luckily the trailer is parked in front of the garage so that it blocks the deer from the majority of the traffic but not all. He says that if the trail was not there he wouldn’t of put it there but we both know that he would of done it no matter what. For me to be ok with this I have decided to laugh about it and call it our Halloween decorations. Hope all enjoys it.

No comments: