Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Answer the questions with one word (or a little more) and then tag three people
1. Where is your cellphone? At my side at all times
2. Your significant other? Redneck Mountain man that I love
3. Your hair? Blonde
4. Your mother? Mother of many adopted kids
5. Your Father? Amazing
6. Your favorite thing? my bed
7. Your dream last night? Elyn waking up (sucks that even in my dreams I don't get sleep)
8. Your favorite drink? Milk
9. Your dream goal? to be a Mother as well as my mom was
10. The room you’re in? Family room
11. Your hobby? camping now a days
12. Your fear? Losing a child (I'm with you Katie on this on)
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In our house that Mark built in the middle of a 20 arce lot with neighbors no where by
14. What you’re not? A Cleaner
15. Muffins? Almond Poppyseed
16. One of your wish list item? Sleep
17. Where you grew up? Utah
18. Last thing you did? Made Mark Lunch (actually heated up leftovers for him)
19. What are you wearing?Jeans and a cute grey shirt
20. Favorite gadget? DVR
21. Your pets? Chevy the dog
22. Your computer? One with a full screen YAY!
23.Your mood? overwhelmed a littel
24. Missing someone? Everyone (again I'd have to agree with you Katie)
25. Your Car? Black Pontiac G6
26. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
27. Favorite store? Sadly Wal-mart for as thats the only thing we have in cedar
28. Like someone? My hubby
29. Favorite color? black and red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31.When was the last time you cried? Oct 12

Taging
1. Cherish (if Katie hasn't tagged you already)
2.
3.

3 comments:

Cherish said...

you are cute Heidi! I love ya and I liked learning a little more about you from this tag. I am with you on the DVR! Which by the way did you see the latest office-We were laughing so hard!

Katie said...

oh, I miss the Office... and every other show I used to watch. Dang. So, are you guys looking at a 20 acre lot or just dreaming of one? that would be pretty nice though. Good luck.

Heidi Brown said...

We are hoping for one, we have an area in mind and Mark wants to go check out what lots are available. It's about 10 miles south of Cedar and probably 10 miles West of the freeway. I'm pretty excited!