Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pregnancy test scare

If you know me good, you know that I don’t have the best memory. So I forget to take my birth control regularly. This month we were afraid that I was going to get pregnant. The other day I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, (Whew) but I decided to play a little joke on Mark. When Mark got home from work I told him that I took a test, and that it was positive. He was like “no way, you’re not pregnant.” I asked him if he wanted to see the test. He said he didn’t because he was afraid that if he saw it, it was going to be true. So I ran upstairs and grabbed the positive test I still had from when we found out I was pregnant with Elyn and brought that down and handed it to him (keep in mind he had no idea I still had that test). He looked at it had started to panic, bad. I couldn’t hold it in any longer I told him that it was a fake. Relief flooded his face. Sometimes I can be so mean. :)

No comments: